Thursday, November 02, 2006

434. Halloween

Monday morning I had 2 lovely hours with Andrew before I went to work, playing and just enjoying his pure positive spirit. Tuesday I only had an hour with Andrew and his wonderfulness. Wednesday I had the joy of both Andrew and William. Thursday I had some Andrew and then some William. Something shifted in my mindfulness retreat and I've been able to be more present with the boys.

Halloween was good. William was Pablo and Andrew was a pumpkin. Natasia was a pirate, Aida a mouse. Natasia's cousins were a skeleton and a Power Ranger.

I love the immigrants in our neighborhood, they seem to enter into the spirit of Halloween more than others.

I'm going on a shorter retreat Friday to Saturday. It's good because I'll have Sunday with the boys.

I've connected with my cousin Katie, via e-mail, who's a freshman at Utah, which is lovely. I want to be connected to family.

No comments: