Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Office George

Diana's brother, who is a police detective, went to William's class. The other day a kid's father who is a fireman came to the class. Diana says the kids were all over the place, and the teacher was the one asking the questions. One kid asked if he had to be strong. They asked what his strongest muscle is. The teacher put up her biceps. Officer George pointed to his head.

I'm a bit jealous, explaining to the class what a psychotherapist is, isn't easy. I'm not invited. I don't have walkie talkies or vests or cool hats.

Photos, which I will upload later, show William very proud of his uncle George. In the videos he's trying to talk to the kids, but they're a bit of a handful. He did well. Thank you Officer George, who's really a detective, and is called Harry in the family.

William's school year is over Thursday. I think school has been a positive experience for him. It kills me I can't walk him to school any more with my new job.

No comments: