Sunday, June 08, 2008

45/30

William weighs 45lbs. and Andrew weighs 30lbs.

We saw Kung Fu Panda yesterday. Not bad. My favorites are still Balto and Finding Nemo. Bee story isn't bad, that's got a heavy rotation these days, but I can't stay awake for the end. We put it in and I fall asleep.

We went to one park. A wild kid, dropped a bottle and the person in charge of him didn't pick it up, which annoyed me. We went for pizza and went to another park. Some of W&A's friends were there. William went around in his underwear, Andrew in his pull-up.

William had some "accidents" and whatnot, it's a lot of work to have him go to the bathroom every 30 minutes. I'm going to make it every 45 minutes today. We're going to use a pull-up at night. Potty training for the night is something to put off into the future, we want to break it down in to as many small bits as possible.

We went out at 11:30 and got home at 5. The boys were tired zombies watching TV. I took some photos with my phone that I put up on Facebook.

Today it's Leah's birthday party.

No comments: