Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pick ax

We have a lovely Thomas book that is a kind of Where's Waldo book. The boys love it. The pictures have complexity and detail. In one picture, they have to find a pick ax. William says it in the most cute way, "pik ax" both syllables very quick.

They love dinosaurs. They keep asking us to read the books they got for Xmas and the ones they had before Xmas. There's a dinosaur that has a head that looks like a pick ax. William makes the association, which I love, and says it in his cute way. I'm totally in love with those boys.

Diana went out to give me some time to study, which I greatly appreciate. And so I study, work on an essay, and think about them. I hope to go on a week long solitary retreat in Feb. I can't imagine I won't be thinking about them most of the time.

No comments: