Wednesday, July 04, 2007

they're back!

The first thing I noticed about the boys was their smell. Not the puke smell from them puking a lot on the ride up, but just their smell. It was so good to see them. Then Virginia set them up with cups and slices of pizza, no juice cup, not cutting the pizza. Seemed like they grew up. But then William spilled his cup 3X and Andrew can't really hold a slice right to eat it, and I realize that was more my fear or whatnot. They're still winding down from the excitement of seeing me again. I skipped my sangha night to be with them. They have this yearning when it comes to me, it's really wonderful, and I too have a yearning to be with them. William is trying to tell me everything, gets overwhelmed. The whole thing is overwhelming. I'm glad their back.

No comments: