Saturday, February 17, 2007

colds

The boys broke another lamp. They either lost or broke the nice phones Virginia got to replace our constantly running out of battery phone. I think we should just abandon the land line, almost, because of all these troubles. Easily overwhelmed, I like the get rid of it solution.

William continues to say cute things, I can't remember. Natasia and Timothy came over Wednesday night to baby sit with Aida. Aida watched the boys while Diana and I went out for our Valentine's dinner. Grandpa Parks, and Great Grandpa and Grandma Parks sent valentines day cards. Diana got the boys some balloons, which they really enjoyed.

William has become a Sponge Bob addict. He wakes up in the morning and says, "I want Sponge Bob". He also asks for candy.

Preparation has begun for remodeling the kitchen. Aida has been very helpful, she really gets into other's projects.

Paquita had a cold. Andrew got the cold first. Diana got something slightly. Then William. Now I've had a sore throat and a runny nose the past two days.

Andrew is crying more when he doesn't get his way, when he hears "no".

No comments: