Sunday, September 17, 2006

424. Long Time No Write

It's been overwhelming with Diana going back to work, hard to write. Andrew has gotten his 5th and 6th tooth, and a skin rash. William and Andrew had their first swimming lesson today. Monday Paquita comes to take care of William and Andrew, the era of Paquita begins.

I enjoy Thursday nights with the boys. Diana has class Tuesday and Thursday. Aida is going to watch the boys Tuesday so I can go to sangha night.

Last Sunday was Harry and Angie's wedding. William was dancing with Delilah. I went home after 4 hours because I had stomach trouble. It was a lovely wedding, even though Harry left Aida and Natasia about 9 years ago to be with Angie, I see that as water under the bridge. Harry and Angie have 2 children together, and AJ is one of William's favorites. I think it's better to get married, and then have children. I think that works best, but I realize that the world is imperfect, things often don't go off in the best way.

No comments: