Wednesday, July 26, 2006

407. Back home

William and Andrew (the three guys, Natasia and Robyn) and Diana and Aida all went on a long bus ride to the Bronx Zoo today. They got there late, so they didn't do a whole lot, but they got to see baboon, monkey, Ibex and an ostrich.

Yesterday was the aquarium. William liked the jelly fish and clownfish and Andrew was scared of the shark.

It was so wonderful to see my boys when I got back from Aryaloka. I had a wonderful retreat, but really wanted to be reunited with my boys. They seem to have grown. William is talking more, Andrew is walking better. Andrew was not as ecstatic, I don't think he's as attached to me as yet. Happy 10 months to Andrew, and happy birthday to Diana. We went over to Diana's sister Virginia's house Sunday to celebrate, and a wonderful time was had by all.

No comments: