Friday, July 14, 2006

406. Going Away

There has been so much going on. Work is so intense. That I am going away for a week, family has been intense. And the spiritual life has been intense too. So I've let the blog slide for the first time in a long time. I want to write once before I go away. I'm going to miss William and Andrew and Diana, so much, while I am on my retreat. Diana think it's crazy to go away, but it helps me to love them all, to be the best me possible for them.

Andrew is so cute, he howls till I pick him up, when I come home. William and I have a special connection as well. William is using more and more words, it's hard to keep track of. He's repeating words. I just love it when I lay on the floor and they climb all over me, I love swinging William around. Andrew does not yet feel comfortable with that. William is going on the swings more and more, which he avoided. I fear Andrew will have some of the vestibular sensory integration issues as William. I try to be mindful of when he's uncomfortable, and not push him into an uncomfortable mode.

I love William, Andrew, and Diana.

No comments: