Thursday, July 17, 2008

Skype

I watched the boys for about an hour, while they ran around, jumped on Carmen when she came, jumped on Diana. I saw Ashton, and Victor came to pick him up. They got to see Grandpa Zane. I was more watching them, then them watching me smile or do silly stuff to the camera. It's pretty cool stuff. With the camera on Zane's computer and the one built into my laptop, we have a video phone call for free. It's really awesome. Megan and Gretchen supposedly can do it, so we're going to maybe check in on them sometime.

Andrew has been throwing up, but he seemed OK when I saw him. Diana has a cold but she's still watching her brother's children. William continues to struggle with #2 in the potty, but he's mastered #1, and he usually has a dry diaper in the morning--once they are used up, we're going to go without one.

William is going to summer school, and I like that. I think school should be year round, with big breaks. He had a 2 week break between sessions. Andrew starts in September, which will be here very fast.

Zane and Bridget are taking me out to lovely restaurants. I appreciate their kind hospitality.

No comments: