Saturday, February 16, 2008

retreat

William was upset last night when I didn't stop and back up the car, to allow him to point out the "W" he saw. He's been pointing out W's.

They went on such a tired crying jag, that they fell asleep early last night. They had a good night sleep.

I recorded some videos for my being away for a week, which I'm very anguished about. I hope the videos help.

I have asked for ordination into the FWBO, and I feel very strongly about deepening the depth of my dharma practice. I'm often in conflict between competing demands: family, career and spirituality. I've dropped other concerns that are just as important because they don't make the squeeze cut.

My hope is that by going on a solitary meditation retreat I will be able to lift the responsibility of family and work.

No comments: