Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013

Had a great day. Went to breakfast and talked about how my various fathers have been important to me.

My boys gave me some cards. Andres made a personal one. The ones below were jokey ones, and I think it's great they joke around with me.



 
 
 
We went for a hike and then saw Epic, which was a good combo of green and nature. 

 
Bug we saw on hike. The boys have great eyes, they see all sorts of cool things.
 
The comic book store was closed so I couldn't buy them a comic. Then we went to Dani's and got a slice. It was the most wonderful father's day ever. My boys make me so proud in how they are developing. Of course they're a work in progress, and they need to tighten up a few things and they have so much to learn, but I'm just so so so proud of them. I love them so very much.

No comments: