Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Parent / teacher night

The science teacher says William fidgets, but can pay attention. Andres can't pay attention when he's talking. I asked Andres about that and he says he tells others to "shush" when they talk to him, but they don't do that with him, and he needs their help. I told him to take responsibility for his actions.

Andres' teacher says I can come and read a book to the class, have it video taped and get a copy of it and the book. Sounds like fun. Andres fall asleep sometimes in school, and his sleep issues make it hard for him. He's going to be evaluated. Sometimes when I sleep next to him, I think, "breath, please!" He's trying to breath through his nose, and it's stuffed. He's improving on his writing.

William's teacher was happy with him. He's reading on almost a 2nd grade level, and doing good work. They're talking about authors as mentors.

The boys were very excited playing with Isaih and Camilo, Urpe and Kori, and others. Then their cousins came, Emma and AJ and baby Caleb. The boys had a lot of energy, and I bought them some books.

No comments: